Crash Course in Adobe Lightroom
Select one of the following:
July 20, 2019 | Saturday 12:30-5:30pm
Sept 28, 2019 | Saturday 12:30-5:30pm
|TUITION||$135 | Payment & Refund Policy|
|PREREQS||None; basic computer skills required|
If you’re looking for a hands-on, basic introduction to Adobe Lightroom, look no further. This workshop is an instructor-led learning experience on the core concepts that make Lightroom an industry standard for image organization and editing.
This workshop is perfect for those who:
- Are new to Lightroom and wanting to get started
- Want to increase their level of comfort and familiarity with Lightroom
- Want an introduction on editing concepts and image workflow in the PCNW Digital Lab
- Want to learn what the advantages of Lightroom are compared to other image-editing software
- Are interested in taking their education to the next level, but unsure if a 10-week course is right for them
Looking to take a series of courses to develop your skills?
Individuals who complete this workshop may also be interested in our Crash Course in Digital Printing with Lightroom.