Crash Course in Digital SLR Photography
Select one of the following:
October 14, 2018 | Sun 12:30-5:30pm
November 3, 2018 | Sat 12:30-5:30pm
January 12, 2019 | Sat 12:30-5:30pm
March 3, 2019 | Sun 12:30-5:30pm
|TUITION||$135 | Payment & Refund Policy|
|PREREQS||None; students must have a Digital SLR Camera, or digital camera with equivalent manual control options|
This workshop is an introduction to the core techniques that will help you get more out of your digital SLR camera (or equivalent). Learn how to navigate the menu options of your camera, how to make practical adjustments in aperture, shutter speed and white balance, and how to read histograms to evaluate images in-camera. Discover a broader range of possibilities in digital photography, and pick up essential skills that will help you capture meaningful places and experiences through digital photography.
- Students must have/bring a Digital SLR (Single Lens Reflex) Camera (or other digital camera with equivalent manual controls), along with charged batteries and memory card(s)
- Weather permitting, the group may venture outside to practice shooting techniques so please plan accordingly with appropriate attire
Looking to take a series of courses to develop your skills?
You may also be interested in:
- Crash Course: Photographing in Natural Light
- Crash Course in Adobe Lightroom
- Crash Course in Adobe Photoshop