Advanced Studio Lighting - Spring 2020
**EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: REGISTER BY FEBRUARY 2, 2020 USING CODE EARLYBIRD10 TO RECEIVE 10% OFF CLASS TUITION**
|DAY / TIME||Thursdays 6-9pm | April 2 - June 4, 2020|
|TUITION||$825 + $35 Materials Fee | Payment & Refund Policy|
|PREREQS||Light Control Basics|
|CREDITS||3 – Fulfills Elective requirement for Certificate Program|
Further expand your creative lighting tool kit in this advanced techniques course. Students will work with contemporary lighting patterns for portrait and still life photography, and learn how to properly balance continuous lights and strobes both in the studio and on location.
- Students must provide their own camera.
- Students should expect to spend several hours per week on assignments for this course, which may require use of PCNW facilities; view our Rental Rates for details about additional fees.
- The Materials Fee for the course includes costs associated with in-class demonstrations and use of studio equipment and materials such as backdrops, gels and other modifiers.
- Students may need to rent or purchase additional equipment based on personal preference and projects, but primary lighting equipment and accessories are included with studio rental at PCNW.
- Additional information about course expectations and required materials will be provided by the instructor at the start of the quarter.
Image © Brian Allen & Fall 2017 Light Control Class